Additional Services We Offer Our Patients
Each of our patients will be assigned a primary counselor who will be very supportive and helpful throughout your course of treatment.
- Individual Counseling Sessions
- Group Counseling Sessions
In addition to medication and counseling programs, Lancaster Treatment Specialists offers a number of complementary services to assist our patients on their road to recovery.
- Employment and Advocacy Services
- Urine Drug Screens
- Physical Examinations
- Blood Analysis
- HIV and Hepatitis Services
- Case Management and Transition Planning
- Methadone Anonymous Meetings
- Mental Health Services
- Pregnancy Testing and Services
- Educational Services